Starting a new job...

National Insurance Number – Northern Ireland

To live or work in Northern Ireland you need to have a… Read more

Pay Related Social Insurance (PRSI) – Ireland

Most employers and employees (over 16 years of age) pay social insurance… Read more

Personal Public Service (PPS) Number – Ireland

If you want to live or work in the Republic of Ireland… Read more

Registering for tax in Ireland

If you are working in Ireland for the first time you need… Read more

Registering for tax in Northern Ireland

Income Tax is a tax on income. Not all income is taxable… Read more

Trans-border Workers Relief

As a cross border worker you must pay income tax in the… Read more
Page 2 of 212