There are a number of agencies and bodies that have a role in delivering health services in Northern Ireland. Some are involved in delivering services while others are regulatory and/or advisory.
Most of these agencies have been established on a statutory basis (in other words, they have been established by law).
- Action Cancer
- Blood Transfusion
- Central Services Agency
- Chest Heart & Stroke
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Public Health Agency
- Northern Ireland Cancer Screening
- Northern Ireland Cancer Network – NICAN
- Northern Ireland Practice & Education Council
- Northern Ireland Ambulance Service
- Cancer Focus Northern Ireland